Factchecking The Washington Post Big Pharma propaganda
A year ago I had my last “wellness “ visit with my doctor and it was contentious. One thing we disagreed on was my vitamin D3 daily intake. I told I was taking 5000 IU of D3 a day and she told me I would get kidney stones and to cut it to 2000. Luckily I had listened to Ryan Cole and did not cut my intake. She also was unsuccessful at trying to get me to be vaccinated. Obviously I have no faith in her and so far haven’t scheduled another yearly appointment.
I now believe that most doctors are either uninformed quacks, or paid off by Big Pharma either directly or indirectly. This gives me no pleasure. Luckily, I found a good one.
Bottom line: Dr. Manson's 5 year $30 million dollar VITAL study was poorly designed to discredit the true health value of Vitamin D that is responsible for controlling the activity of over 3000 of our genes.
Vitamin D abundance (over 50 ng's in the blood) is required for producing healthy babies, for turning on breast milk and stopping metastasis to name a few. The $30 million dollar study did not measure Vitamin D blood values and correlate it to health issues. If all Americans had a blood value around 50 ng's and not 25 ng's, we would reduce premiee rates drastically, cut breast cancer by 80% and drive down diabetes dramatically. Discrediting Vitamin D keeps the medical profession vibrant and growing as the enviromental toxins in our food and enviroment increase inflammatory diseases. This is KNOWN by Big Pharma and that is why they find and pay medical sources to discredit Vitamin D. For the last 60 years, the medical education included the warning that taking more than 1000 iu's of Vitamin D daily is poisoness! Including yours truly! I believed that nonsense for many years until I dug for the truth! There is no profit in selling Vitamin D compared to a mRNA injection. Flu and viral invasions peak when Vitamin D blood value in the general population is at it's lowest which is February in the Northern Climates! Rather that encourge boosting the immune system we push drugs and injections. Studies exist that you don't die of Covid if your immune system is whole and rich in Vitamin D. I pray we come to our senses some day before we destroy civilization by going down the nano drug injection route as the NEW drug delivery system. Amen.
While working on staff at a PNW University as an adjunct Ophthalmology Professor, I was repeatedly reprimanded for recommending Vit. D to my patients, as it was alledgedly not "evidence-based medicine" (the evidence in support of its use is overwhelming, of course). I finally resigned in disgust. I am sure they are all well vaxxxed and boosted and pursuing their "evidence" to this day...
There is *no doubt* that Vitamin D suppression and disinformation is one of worst scandals in the entire history of our modern medical nemesistem.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the missing piece in all this is Mg. Our population is generally low in magnesium and magnesium is used in D processing (storage, pre-hormone, hormone). Mg also has a role in getting Ca to hard tissues (bones) rather than soft tissues (in the heart for example). So with Mg levels already starting out a little low for most people, supplementing with D3 further taxes Mg levels which leads to the calcium problems. Personally, I take a high quality Mg supplement as I take my D3.
I had a physician tell me that you cannot get Vitamin D from the sun. I tried talking to him about how much D the skin can make and he said it was fairy tales - I fired him and walked out. Main Stream Medicine is in a very, very sad state.
If vitamin D wasn't such a mortal threat to the weasels that owned Pharma, they wouldn't be laying out so much crap to try and make it go away. One analysis of that VITAL study:
When stratified by BMI, there was a significant reduction for the vitamin D arm in incident metastatic or fatal cancer among those with normal BMI (BMI<25: HR, 0.62 [95% CI, 0.45-0.86]) but not among those with overweight or obesity.
If you aren't too fat (BMI < 25), 2000 IU reduced your odds of cancer by 38%. Roughly speaking. And that's just with 2000 IU. If applied nationwide, how much do we think this reduction in cancer incidence would cost Pharma in missed cancer-treatment sales? It would be simply horrific.
And if chubbier people took more than 2000 IU, might they see the same benefit? Wouldn't it be nice to run a trial and see? NIH? You're gonna do that real soon now, right?
Keep up the Fight! You are a true warrior and I thank you!
1. Washington (com)Post == Jeff Bezos == billionaire Davos Man
2. The disinformation about Vitamin D all comes from US Government agencies and Pharmaceutical company money.
Another good example of the MSM slowly eroding their credibility , has a declining customer base and is on a on clear path to extinction.
VITAMIN D CAN BE MADE INTO A KILLER….BECAREFUL
Magnesium and Vitamin D Deficiency as a Potential Cause of Immune Dysfunction, Cytokine Storm and Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation in covid-19 patients - PMC
Mg is essential in the metabolism of vitamin D, and taking large doses of vitamin D can induce severe depletion of Mg. Adequate magnesium supplementation should be considered as an important aspect of vitamin D therapy
Magnesium Magnesium Magnesium
Vitamin D with K definitely helped, but I noted that my blood tests and heart showed too much calcium, including calcification. Now, I have to chelate my blood vessels and heart.
The sun is a great source of Vitamin D...and people are being told to avoid it! It does not create cancer...the unhealthy american lifestyle creates it. If people ate right and led a healthy lifestyle they would have strong immune systems...and would not fear Covid or anything else. Those who tell people to avoid sunshine...know nothing about health. Since I was six months old my father made sure I got enough sunshine....and 88 years later I try to get my daily dose of sunshine. Fear sells! It has created a nation of sheep who listen to all those authorities with something to sell. When the temperature goes over 100...and its too hot to sunbathe...I use a vitamin supplement. It used to be D was fine...now new research has to be D3-K2.
Everyone needs different amounts of D depending on their diet and metabolism and lifestyle. Blood tests are cheap and easy, often done routinely with annual physicals, and are the only way to definitively determine your level. I had a doc who liked to report "normal" and I had to request a number every year. The "standard" range includes very low levels, so we should insist on getting a number. The rule of thumb for supplementation is 1000 iu raises blood level about 10 points.
My own readings agree on vitamin D blood levels being optimal in the range of 50 to 60., and on the starting dose of vitamin D being 5,000 IU (subject to subsequent blood tests). My sole quibbles:
1. Attention should be brought much earlier in the article to vitamin K2, even if developed more fully later. It is vital to avoid calcification of soft tissues such as blood vessels. Also, the dose matters. I discussed this two years ago in my post on natural anti-infectives. https://ernestdlieberman.substack.com/p/a-fuller-picture-of-natural-anti.
2. Magnesium is vital in activating vitamin D, and magnesium can be harder to get in many people's diets than calcium (unless, of course, calcium supplements may be needed too if dairy is avoided due to lactose intolerance. However, eating yogurt or vegetables fermented by lactose-digesting bacteria, or taking probiotic supplements, may be able to maintain good bacteria in the GI tract that can digest lactose. And, probiotics provide help in virtually every thing we do, and they are harmed by the pesticide glyphosate/Roundup--a subject too long for this note.) You can find these discussions in my post on natural anti-infectives too.
3. Healthful amounts of Vitamin A in the diet is very strongly discouraged by the medical establishment. Vitamin A works in tandem with vitamin D and each protects against toxic effects of overdosing of the other. (Vitamin A is also very important in fighting infections, and works closely with zinc in doing that, among other things.) Again, you can find these discussions in my post on natural anti-infectives.
4. Vitamin D should be gotten as vitamin D3, not vitamin D2 (of course, sunshine is best, but not everyone can or wants to get it in healthful amounts).
Good Health to You!