Academic publisher Springer allows the unspeakable truth to be printed
Thank you, Dr. Malone, for your courage and dignity and for creating a community that will stand together, fight together, and help the lion get the truth out.
So grateful for those who did not cave to the intimidation. Thank you Dr. Malone.
The people who have villified, slandered, and ruined careers should be held to account. They themselves need to learn the evil they perpetuated and pay the price.
I am surprised no one has sued Dr. Fauci, or the state of California for pulling medical licenses over "misinformation."
This is a comprehensive account of the nightmare we'd only expect to see happen in the most repressive governments...yet here we are. The globalist plan for a One World /New World 'Order' was built on a plan to destroy the Old World Order first. This long term plan is now in the end game, every system is under attack...not only our medical system and health but food, economy, energy, security/stability, family/traditions ...even identity. I've been beating this drum since Obama bombed 7 countries and 8 years which created a migrant crisis to destabilize Europe and now the open borders are destabilizing the US. We can continue to talk about all the dots but at this point the picture is clear. What exactly are we going to do about it? Filling the streets with trucks and bodies is not working. Massive strikes?..will they hurt us more than them? We need a plan.
Robert and Jill. With tears in my eyes I thank you for these reminders. INTEGRITY DIGNITY COMMUNITY. These three words must pound in our ears every single day.
And we must know that voting next Tuesday just may save the lives of our children and grandchildren.
Thank you!! My husband (who is also a physician) was 2 weeks away from losing his job last fall when his hospital pulled the mandate. I have no idea what we’d have done for income for our family since my training is also in healthcare… Somehow we’d have found a way. I’m grateful for and proud of the doctors who will not cave!
Thank you, Dr. Malone, for reading the articles to us. I am an auditory learner. This makes a world of difference to me in how much I am able to retain. We admire you greatly.
Great article. Thank you! I am collecting all the books written during this period to preserve an unaltered version of what happened to us. I would like to ad Jill’s book to my collection. I cant find any place that has it. Can you point one out to me. Thanks so much for all your hard work.
During this debacle I've felt despair and depression watching my country start to fall apart. I've felt surprise and disgust at my fellow citizen's gullibility and stubborn blindness. But most importantly, I've felt pride, awe and hope that we still have frontline fighters, such as yourself, willing to put everything on the line to stand up against the darkness. Thank you❤️
Drs. Malone--some deep part of me wanted all of this to be false, for you to be wrong, and for me to be wrong in listening. Normally I do not "feel" very much, but this has sliced deep. I think the reason is that I hate my anger which is like a beast that needs to be kept at bay. This post excites that anger and I hate the void it creates. God help us.
Is it somehow possible to forward this to Scott Adams (Dilbert)? Just a few days ago, he was saying the vaccines are safe because no doctors are saying they aren't safe.There has to be a way to break through the censorship and if Adams is still in the dark, a huge percentage of the US still is.
GG tweets – extracted ~Nov 2 period https://twitter.com/ggreenwald
Note the intensity of Glenn’s activity despite a serious health emergency in his family
• (re-tweet) unusual_whales @unusual_whales
JUST IN: Treasury Department officials have begun looking into whether they have the legal authority to start an investigation into the Elon Musk’s Twitter purchase because of Musk’s ties to foreign governments and investors, per the Washington Post.
Everybody knows exactly why this is happening.
• One day after a major story from @lhfang and @kenklippenstein proving the US Govt and Security State are directing Big Tech on what to censor, the #2 Senate Dem tries to radically restrict what "free speech" means in a way that contradicts all 1A caselaw:
Senator Dick Durbin @SenatorDurbin –“Free speech does not include spreading misinformation to downplay political violence.”
• By the way, one day after this massive story about the US Govt directing Big Tech censorship was published by a Dem-friendly site, with a popular left-wing figure as one of the reporters, neither CNN nor MSNBC invited them on, and no Dem politician has mentioned it.
Why is this?
• 2015, BBC: "Meet Twitter's second biggest shareholder, Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal"
If DC Dems want an excuse to investigate Musk's purchase of Twitter on "national security grounds" because he won't censor for them, they'll need a better excuse.
• Also, few things are more darkly hilarious than Dems pretending to be so deeply concerned about Musk's involvement with Saudis when it's the US Government that is single-handedly responsible for propping up the Saudi regime with arms and surveillance tech
• Americans are being conditioned -- by "journalists" of all people -- to believe it's immoral or mentally ill not to immediately and uncritically accept whatever institutions of authorities claim.
Glenn Greenwald @ggreenwald weighs in on the Paul Pelosi attack: "Skepticism itself can never be wrong ... Even if evidence does emerge later on to prove it, the skepticism itself was not just valid, but necessary."
• To this very day, you can read articles in liberal corporate outlets branding as "conspiracy theorists" anyone asking about Nuland's comments - same for those who questioned claims about COVID vaccine efficacy and mask mandates, or *any* claim that the US Security State issues.
• The US corporate press is trying to train Americans to believe the first and most solemn duty of citizenship is instantly accept whatever institutions of authority tell you to believe. No wanting to see evidence, no noting contradictions: just happily recite what you're told.
• Rather than obey France's censorship order, Rumble turned its services off for France and will sue. But France should have no right to impose its censorship laws on the world.
• This is why I'm so proud to be working more with Rumble and why I believe in their free speech commitment. The easy thing to do would be to obey French politicians and remove anyone foreign governments demand. Rumble would rather lose France then submit to them.
I commented on my local online liberal rag, Minnpost.com, in a discussion about the differences in covid ideas between my Gov Walz and his challenger Dr Scott Jensen, that Jensen had my vote on this issue alone, jabbing kids with mRNA every year is a Rubicon.
They wouldn't print it.
Many thanks to you and all the doctors and scientists who courageously stood, despite personal loss and hardship, to fight the good fight for truth! If we don’t collectively do the same I have an overwhelming feeling that like the proverbial “frog in the pot”, we will soon wake up in a world exactly like the one average Chinese citizens wake up to every day. And Dr. Alexander Tyler’s “Cycle of democracy” will have come full circle.
Thank you for another excellent newsletter. You always present relevant, important information in a logical, well-organized, incisive and analytical presentation. The entire falsely-inflated covid narrative is a planned, concerted, lockstep operation - all for the end results of global vaccinations, enormous amounts of wealth, and political control. All carried out by new world order players WEF, Rockefeller Foundation, Rothschild Foundation, Gates, Pharma and a few globalist corporations like Blackstone and Vanguard. The ultimate goal of this NWO alliance is global, feudalistic governance and control of the world's population and material resources.
I stood at my door today and told an individual canvassing my neighborhood for our current US democratic senator who is up for re-election.
I told him that for me the election was largely a one issue vote….and It’s NOT abortion.
For me, it is about the COVID toxic jabs and especially about protecting the children. Come he’ll or high water….if they mandate the COVID jab in my state for school age children….which I expect they will—-I’ll do my best to stand in the gap and protect the health and freedom of our children.
This cannot stand.